Risk Management Solutions
Risk management is indispensable for logistics and thus for air cargo transport. It is essential to analyse all possible dangers to the safety of the worker, the safety of the cargo, and the safety of nature and business life.
To eliminate uncertainties; it is necessary to know, define and assess the risk in advance. The value creation provided by transport companies that successfully manage risks and know how to take risks in an integrated manner with the customer will be the greatest opportunity.
We provide services as a leader in the air freight industry with Netavion, creating solutions with our prominent skills.
Risk management skills of the Netavion team:
• Define and manage the risks that may affect the achievement of the objectives of all our business partners whom we provide services.
• Respond to unpredictable evolutions with high-level solutions and adapt to new processes.
• To make the fastest and most accurate decisions in the light of traditional, modern and scientific methods.
• Being prepared for opportunities that may arise and ensure business partners take advantage of them.
• Produce transparent communication and solutions that benefit the commercial interests of the parties.
• Develop solutions that touch the needs of the entire industry while keeping pace with ever-changing technology.
Netavion Air Cargo Transport Risk Management
Every transport operation in the air freight sector is unique. Whether large-scale or micro-transports; the evaluation and analysis of each transport is carried out by the process-specific Neta Logistics Team. Although each project is evaluated individually, the Netavion Project Team analyses projects according to a certain scientific standard.
Our risk measurement standards
Planning the product or area of effect covered by a transport operation, categorizing them on a sectoral basis according to a catalog of specific risks, is commonly used by transport companies. However, the Netavion Project Team found that risk categorization with this type of logic does not measure many kinds hazards. This is why we have our own standards based on scientific research when conducting risk analysis of a road freight operation.
Netavion’s measurement standards are as follows, in order::
- To give added value: Each product to be shipped has the goal to provide a certain value. In this phase, after examining the product itself, the product’s offered added values are determined in sight of customer expectations. These values are vital in this transport and must be achieved successfully.
- Identification of critical components: it is the quality service planning phase that supports our clients' performance goals. At this stage, critical personnel, business relationships, regulations, equipment, quality control processes and supplier practices that could increase customer bottom line are taken into account. Together with the customer, it is determined which steps will cause the greatest loss in case of an eventual accident.
- Weak points identification: This stage focuses on the weaknesses of the product, the sender, the recipient and the general transport routes. Identifying weaknesses is one way to minimize potential risks. The weaknesses of the operation are often characterized in certain ways:
• Processes involving third parties
• Deficiencies in material or information flow
• Path selection limited or mandatory
• High-risk geographic areas (natural disasters and war zones, where official authorities are ineffective)
- Creation of the possible scenario: Making the best plan involves simulating as many scenarios as possible. In this phase, the routes, alternative routes and alternative time intervals between the start and end points of the project are getting planned
5. Suggestions to offer solutions: In this phase, the focal points, strengths, and weaknesses, as well as alternatives, were identified and analyzed in a specific manner. The main focus was on developing solutions to address the sources of weaknesses, determining whether eliminating them could benefit the situation. Furthermore, strengths related to the focal points were identified and highlighted, with a focus on minimizing risks in these areas. Analyze areas of interest and potential risks; Making risk predictable will create important opportunities to save time, limit damage and get value to gain.
6. Verification of risk measurements: In road freight transport, the risk measurements of an operation can change instantly. Many situations such as airline decisions, global or regional events, new developments between the sender and receiver can influence these changes. In this phase, a re-evaluation is made on a jointly determined date close to the shipping plan.
Thanks to its 6-step risk measurement standards, Netamar has become the leader in safe and fast delivery in road freight transport.
The operational risk scores of the outcomes of our risk measurement standards has a scale from 1 to 10 including "Probability of Occurrence" and "Outcomes".